Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Roadtrip!



Did you know?... There is no straight shot from Baltimore to Cincinnati. Tis true. There are however many little connections and switch-o's and change-o's. We were on I-70, 71, 68, 470 and others I can't even remember. I don't mind the on again- off again thing so much but none of them have the same speed limit. Plus, I felt like I could not get a single stretch of road where there wasn't construction, or construction, or construction or an accident or just general congestion. I know it sounds like I am complaining, but I'm really not. We made it safe and sound. My kids are amazing and they didn't seem to mind the delays one little bit. Plus we found a new favorite song (which I'll post sometime) that had us singing at the top of our lungs. All around a nice open stretch of highway with my shorties and a great destination at the end.

No comments: