Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taking the Challenge?


For those of you brave enough, or maybe I should say crazy enough, to take the 100/200 challenge (see sidebar) I hope it is going well. Jon and I are doing the pushups together and I am doing the situps on my own. I have to say - its tough! I want to do the 20 pullups challenge too(which I didn't post) but I think I will wait until my arms no longer feel like licorice ropes. That might take a week or two for them to be strong enough to start and it may take me all summer to work up to 20 pullups, but I am going to give it a go. Let me know how things are going for you, that is... if you can hold your arms up long enough to type.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Next time can you ask my permission before you use my picture on your blog? ;-)

Madison and Malachi Hughes said...

question: if i get fit enough to have a picture like that taken of me, can i guy underwear and shorts that don't give me a wedgie?
Things are going good for my challenge, i'm still on course
love you!

lucy said...

I'm too much of a wimp for this challenge. As for my stomach? pshh, no way, I'm not going there. Too painful. You should take before and after pics!