Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Little Favor

My sister in Cincy sent this to me. Pretty funny. I like to think that one day that could be me hosting a garden club meeting at my home in Italy or Greece. Bunch of crazy old ladies.
Thought I'd share it with all of you.

Hi MY BEST FRIEND!!! It's that time of the year again." I need a small favor... if it's not too much trouble. I wouldn't ask this if you were not such a good friend. I'm going away on vacation, and I need a friend to come over to water my plants while I'm gone. The plants are mostly geraniums and begonias. In the hot weather they'll probably only need water twice a day. I'll be gone only 21 days. I've attached a photo for your reference. I'll send you a post card OK? Thanks so much.
P.S. The ladder is in the garage.

2 comments:

chauwell said...

We grew basil last year and Ben was delighted to be able to make Pesto.

We used walnuts instead of pinenuts though. It was just what we had in the pantry. Turned out okay.

No garden this year. It's kinda sad to see empty pots on our balcony.

Unknown said...

That is really cute!