Monday, August 31, 2009

Oak Island, NC

(I can't believe how long it has taken me to get this posted! Too many photos to sort through.)

This is E, not getting wet on Sunday after church.

What a perfect way to end the summer!
A fabulous lady and family friend let us use her beach house for a week. We invited some friends, loaded up the car and spent an amazing week at the beach. Thanks Lee!! You're the best!


Jack followed Sis around much of the time.

I love Sis' expression. This was the night we arrived. The kids were in heaven.

The kids had never been to the ocean. Not really anyway. We went to a beach on the Mediterranean, but it was in a harbor so no waves. Molto bella! It was great to see them take to the water like fish. Even Sis who is not my water-baby became quite the little boogie-boarder.

My boys.

Sis' first time in the ocean. Priceless!

I tell you I couldn't get enough of the water. I can't find them, but I know I have gills.

There was a hurricane moving up the coast on our last few days there making the waves very big and extremely addicting.

Flying kites.

Jack loved the ocean. He's a water-dog.

The crab Jack spotted and Jon caught on the beach. The kids almost loved him to death.

No comments: