Thursday, February 18, 2010

its the little things...


I admired this little beauty while visiting the gallery space at Jon's studio during the Christmas break. I wanted it so much Jon had to talk me out of swiping it right off the wall. Weeks later, for no apparent reason he brought it home to me (with a blessing from the previous owner). 

Now it's mine. 

It's the simple things in life that make me smile.

I now enjoy the soft glow of electric sex in my kitchen.

and Ralphy is alive in my heart all year long.

7 comments:

LeAnn said...

It's beautiful! :) Gotta love electric sex.

joleen said...

We've got the same little number downstairs in the exercise room (which is rarely used btw). I feel like I'm entering a time warp with John Lennon posters everywhere, a talking pee-wee herman doll, lava lamps, napoleon Dynamite clock and any random , priceless trinket that can't be trashed! Layne will be in high school forever!

Summer Owens said...

Love it!

Andrea said...

At first I didn't realize what it was and I was thinking, "what is Mishel talking about, "electric sex"?" Anyway, I'll give you $1,000 for it. You, Joleen, Lorilee and Jenny were all in my dream last night. Crazy weird.

Jam said...

I want one too, but Mirielle said she'd disown me if I got it. She won't allow me to get the movie either...just who is the parent? I think I'll get them for her and then she'll regift them back to me. It just makes me laugh!!!

Steph Swindle said...

Happy b-day, girlfriend.

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday!