Sunday, December 14, 2008

Et is 11!! Aghhhhh!

How did I ever get so lucky? I love this kid! He's almost as tall as me... another few years.
Et's birthday was on Friday. We had a great day consisting of our last zoo day for the season to gingerbread houses, homemade pizza to 16-layer cake and yet another Bionicle and even more books.
Let it burn!! Look at the light coming off that cake! Seriously, he is 11. How did that happen?
Our day at the zoo was almost surreal. There was only one other car in the parking lot when we got there. At one point, I turned to the kids and asked if they felt like I did, that we had broken into the zoo or something. There was no one around, hardly even zoo keepers to be seen. It was a perfect way to end our season at the zoo.
Et and his friend Chris - I forget how fun and ridiculous boys can be. It totally makes me smile!
Another Bionicle!
More books - Harry Potter set
There is this enormous tree at the zoo with a slide going down one side. The kids love it!

Today a friend at church asked how old I was and I told her I would be 33 in Feb. She laughed and told me she thought I was 27. How nice is that?! Really though, that means I would have been 16 when I had Et. LOL
On a serious note ~ How did I become old enough to have an eleven year old?! Aghh!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh my goodness!! He's 11!!!! Time flies. Happy birthday dude!
Mishel, can I put a link on our blog to yours?