Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facebook and Doors

So first, something I love... doors. I kind-of touched on this in a holiday post regarding the stoops in Bolton Hill. I think I even mentioned my new-found love affair with doors that began in Italy. I took more pictures of doors in Venice than any other single thing, including bridges or canals except maybe pilings.  I'll post those another day. Here are a few of my favorites:
This one reminds me of our Provo house. So clean, simple, beautiful...
We passed this doorway every day in Venice. I really fell in love with it.



They are like people. They each have a different personality. Someday I want to print a huge picture of the doors and pilings of Venice. 

Oh yeah, Facebook. I finally broke down last night and signed up. It's nice to see old friends and see what people are up to. Turns out, we're not so different. In that I mean, we're many of us married, with kids, plugging along at life, doing the best we can. It's so different from how I remember high school and how I thought things would be at this point in life. I like the way things are and how life has turned out.

No comments: