Friday, September 11, 2009

Birthday #8


I can't believe we made it! She's eight. It's official. I watched home videos today of when she was smaller. Sadly, I hardly remember some of it. I remember her being a sweet, happy baby though. She had everyone wrapped around her little finger. Not too much has changed, except now she speaks instead of screams(mostly), stills giggles a lot and she makes sure everyone is listening.


Instead of a kid-party this year, Sis decided she wanted to have all her favorite people over for pizza and cupcakes. This was much more appealing to me so we fired up the pizza stone and cranked out about a dozen pizzas for 25 of Sis' nearest and dearest, ranging from a 3-month old to many, many grown-ups. She asked everyone to wear masks and knowing Sis' love of all things Phantom, one grown-up friend even came as the Phantom, tux, mask and all. Thanks Daniel.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sissy......

New tradition of opening presents at breakfast. I mean really, why wait?

Bigger boys had their own pizza party on the deck.


I love the look on her face. She's genuinely thrilled!

We're blessed to live here and have so many fabulous people to call family. Happy Birthday Sis!!

No comments: