Monday, February 23, 2009

Claudio vs. (as Dwight would say) my fitness orb


I love my exercise ball. I love it. It might be my favorite piece of exercise equipment, second only to my running shoes. Well sadly today it bit the dust. Claudio, our crazy cat, put a claw through it. I am heartbroken. I know it looks okay, but it is not. The tear is small enough not to let all the air out, but when any pressure is applied, it deflates rapidly. There is another smaller puncture that is likely to grow with pressure too. So birthday $ from my Grammy, that was going to something else, is now going to replace my ball. (I am going to try to patch it up, but the likelihood of it working is not great, so I must face the truth.) Anybody else ever resurrect a ball in this condition? How'd you do it? What did you use? Help!

4 comments:

Beth schell said...

don't buy one. I'll send you mine that I never use (as Reid predicted, when I bought it). all I need is your address.

LaurieJ said...

After our excercise ball mishap I am ready to put a knife into ours. maybe I sould just send your way?

Bek and Rach said...

ok so that thing made it all the way to utah and back..and now its busted SORRY that stinks!!

Ingrid said...

Have you tried duct tape? I patch stuff with that all the time. (My status as white-trash was just made public!) ;-)