Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Sweetest Things

My friend Ingrid gave me a valuable tip once. She told me to make the bed before I leave my room every morning and that my day would go better. Since then I have tried to follow that advice because its true.  Not today. Today my day got a boost because someone else did it for me.

The sweetest little gift I received today was from Sis.  While I cleaned the kitchen this morning, she was secreted away in my bedroom. Later I discovered she had made my bed and left me a sweet note on the pillow. It doesn't get any better than that. Well, maybe if there had been a chocolate with the note...

2 comments:

Madison and Malachi Hughes said...

when i read that esther said "mom if you ate a house you would definitely be dead", that has been one of my most favorite quotes for a few weeks now. i think you should watch David after Dentist on Youtube... it's pretty funny (since we're on the subject of funny kids:D) love you!

lucy said...

What a sweetie! You are doing well.